Saturday, October 30, 2010

I AM NOT ALONE

At last, I know that I am not alone. No matter where am I, HE is always with me. When I express, HE will listen, when I ask, HE will fulfill it but in His way and His time. Life is so meaningful now, no more depending on my own judgement but His will. No more burden on my shoulder as HE lift it up for me. No more worries as HE already arranged everything for me. I just need to be faithful to follow and obey it.

Everything has been very different now. I am no longer who I am last time as now I have a shepherd. Lost in dark apparently is not the situation now. HE is the light that shines not only my life but many life that follow and trust Him. Nobody is greater than Him except Himself. So, there is nothing more meaningful and joyful than to follow Him as HE brought peace to those who follow and faithful to him.

Thank you for everything that you have done. I appreciate it and will give the very best in doing your will and send your grace to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment